Ihr Labor 1150. Examinations For Adults, Children and Babies
Laboratory diagnostics of the highest quality; this is guaranteed by the latest analysis equipment, certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001 standards and, above all, ongoing employee training.
The analyses are carried out either at our location or in our ultramodern laboratory at IHR LABOR in Kagran (Donaustadt district).
The range of examinations include approximately 450 parameters from the areas of:
- Hematology and blood sedimentation
- Blood group serology
- Blood clotting
- Clinical-chemical examinations
- Protein diagnostics
- Hormones, tumor markers and vitamins
- Determining the concentration of pharmaceuticals and drugs
- Infection Serology
- Urine tests
- Stool exams
- Semen analysis
- Breath test (for lactose, fructose, sorbitol and bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine)
- Occupational medicine
- Medical-diagnostic sports support (sports laboratory)
Most of the examinations are paid for by your health insurance provider. We will inform you about costs that are not covered by your health insurance provider before your examination. If you agree, you will receive a receipt, which is to be paid immediately in cash, by debit or credit card. If necessary, you can submit the fee to your private insurance company.
An appointment by telephone on +43 1 890 67 15 is required for the following examinations: blood sugar load test, sperm analysis, home visits, H2 breath test for lactose/fructose/bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM IHR LABOR 1150:
- Blood collection and analysis without making an appointment
- No long wait times
- Personal information and care
- If necessary, we will be happy to assist you in the following languages: English, Serbo- Croatian, Albanian, Macedonian, Bosnian, Arabic, Hungarian, Turkish, French, Slovak, Tagalog
- Analysis of more than 450 parameters
- Finding reports in the shortest time possible (for more on this see Questions & Answers)
- Choice of how to retrieve your medical findings (personal collection in the laboratory, by post or online via download)
- Interpretation of findings by a specialist
- One week of sample storage for possible follow-up examinations